In these terms and conditions "Finance Magnates" refers to Finance Magnates Ltd. (as applicable).
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer to cancel the tickets without prior notification).
- To prevent fraud and protect Finance Magnates and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform Finance Magnates of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- All tickets will be charged with 20% VAT.
- The Summit will be filmed and recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the summit. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Summit.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
You will receive your confirmation email and bar code for your ticket. Please print this document and bring it with you to the event. To collect your badge, the attendee must bring the printout of the confirmation and identification. You will then receive your name badge at the registration area. You must wear this badge at all times during the 2 days to be allowed into all events.
CLOSING PARTY: BADGE/DRINK VOUCHER COLLECTION
If you have purchased a closing party ticket and drinks, please pick these up at the Closing Party stand at registration. If you do not pick the tickets up, we cannot allow you into the closing party as there will be no list at the door.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
If Finance Magnates changes the venue, date, show time – we will inform you. This will usually be contacted by email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
If Finance Magnates London Summit is rescheduled, changed or moved, Finance Magnates will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If the summit is cancelled you will normally be offered a refund.
If for reasons of Force Majeure the event cannot take place as scheduled the organizers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a date and place of its choosing.
Cancellations made on or before the 1st October, 2015 will incur a cancellation fee of £150. No cancellations will be permitted thereafter.
If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, you must contact us via email with your ticket details.
Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
For more information about refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 17 below).
ATTENDING AN EVENT
Finance Magnates has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at the summit (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Finance Magnates and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Finance Magnates or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or Finance Magnates will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Before you finalise your ticket, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket.
When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.